Divorce and Family Law in Somerset, PA
Going through a divorce is a difficult and emotional process. The caring and knowledgeable staff at Harold Shepley & Associates can help you through all aspects of a divorce and help you protect your rights and your property.
Whether you are the victim of a divorce or you feel that you have no other option but to file a divorce yourself, trust us to counsel you and represent you through this process.
There are many aspects to a divorce filing and each case is unique. Contact us for a consultation in order to find out how a divorce may affect you. Some things to consider when considering a divorce are:
- Property distribution – How will a divorce affect your marital and non-marital property?
- Child Custody – How will a divorce affect where my child, or children, live and how often I see them?
- Spousal Support and Alimony – If I am separated or divorced am I entitled to support payments to help me make ends meet?
- Child Support – How much will I, or my spouse, be required to pay for child support?
- Protection From Abuse (PFA) – If I am a victim of abuse can I obtain a PFA to protect me from my spouse?
These are all important questions that you need answers to when going through a divorce or even considering one. We can help you find the answers you need and show you that There Is Hope!