Attorney Stump-Lesley is a graduate of Shepherd College where she received a B.A. in Political Science. She then went on to study at Widener University School of Law where she received a J.D. Upon graduation from law school, Attorney Stump-Lesley was hired by Harold Shepley & Associates, where she has been an associate since 2004.
Attorney Stump-Lesley resides in the Harrisburg area with her husband Ryan and their son.
- Family Law
- Debt Negotiation
- Estate Planning
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Shepherd College, B.A. Political Science 2000
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. 2004